2016 Schedule of Events for the 18th Annual Key West Half Marathon®
Expo/Packet Pick-Up: Outside the Half Shell Raw Bar at 231 Margaret Street
Start Line: Corner of Caroline & Grinnell- Less than a block from Packet Pick Up location
Finish: Near Margaret & Caroline- also right near the Half Shell Raw Bar
Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Volunteer Registration
- Race Day Assignments, Runner’s Safety & Course meeting
4:30PM – 7:30PM Location: TBA
Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Run With An Olympian! Keith Brantly!
- Training Run with Keith 10am ( Meet at the Foot of Margaret Street)
- Race Expo 12 PM – 7 PM
- Race Registration & Packet Pick Up 12 PM – 7 PM
- Foot of Margaret Street, Key West Historic Seaport
- Runners Pasta Dinner: Saturday, January 17, 4pm-8pm – Ziti, marinara, meatballs and garlic bread for $8.00
Outside the Half Shell Raw Bar, 231 Margaret Street (TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT PACKET PICKUP – NO RESERVATIONS NECESSARY)
Sunday, January 17, 2016
- Race Day!- No Race Day Registration
- Half Marathon Start 7AM
- 5K Start 7:30AM
- Race Start Line & Finish near Caroline & Margaret Street.
- Awards Party 9:00AM – 12:30PM with Howard Livingston & the Mile Marker 24 Band
Monday, January 18, 2016
- Runners Happy Hour & Farewell Party – 4-7pm Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval St.
- Volunteer Party – 4-7pm Hard Rock Cafe – 313 Duval St.
* Note: We are currently adding to the schedule