The 18th Annual Key West Half Marathon & 5K Run held January 17, 2016
Participate in The Key West Half Marathon® in Key West, Florida. Race through Key West’s historic Old Town and waterfront areas January 17, 2016, during the annual Key West Half Marathon®. Set to begin at 7 a.m., the sporting challenge takes place on a flat, fast 13.1-mile half-marathon course in the scenic island city. Location of this year’s run is the Key West Historic Seaport at the foot of Margaret Street. The 5K Run will follow right after the start of the Half Marathon.
Now in its 18th year, We have had participants from all 50 States and 14 countries, including Denmark, Italy, Germany, Great Britain, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil to name a few to compete in Key West’s balmy January climate.
January 18, 2015
Top 3 Overall Male:
1. Byron Adams, 51, from New Orleans, LA finished in 1:22:13
2. Jeremy Scheid, 26, from Sparta, NJ finished in 1:24:41
3. Daniil Blinov, 34, from New York, NY finished in 1:25:30
Top 3 Overall Female:
1. Kim Pawalek-Brantly, 40, from St. Augustine, FL finished in 1:25:17
2. Michelle Andres, 38, from East Gull Lake, MN finished in 1:30:07
3. Lorraine Levitsky, 41, from Charleston, MA finished in 1:32:18
2016 Key West Half Marathon Countdown